Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Customer agrees to the Terms of the following provision of the Jetty Box Terms and Conditions set forth upon this page, and acknowledges that he / she has care, custody and control of the Jetty Box while the Jetty Boxes are at the Customer’s location. Customer accepts responsibility for all loss or damage to the Jetty Box. If the Jetty Boxes are damaged or lost while in the Customer’s possession the Customer will be obligated to pay the full retail value of the Jetty Boxes. Retail value of the Jetty Boxes are $24.99
2. Customer acknowledges that he / she has sole responsibility to schedule and be present at appointments for pick-up and delivery of the Jetty Boxes. If the customer does not give 24 hours notice to reschedule appointments there may be additional delivery or cancellation fees applied in the amount of $25.00.
3. Customer acknowledges that if they sublease or assign any of the above items to a third party that they will be invoiced according to the above terms and conditions and that payment will be due according to the terms of their account with The Jetty Box.
4. Customer acknowledges that their credit card will be kept on file for the duration of the rental agreement. Customer acknowledges and authorizes The Jetty Boxto charge any amount associated with the above stated terms and conditions.
5. Liability and Indemnity. The Customer shall be liable for all damage arising from equipment rental use, misuse or negligence of Customer, including any accidents to persons or property arising thereof. Customer covenants and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless The Jetty Box free from any and all claims, actions, suits, damages and liabilities, including attorney’s fees, arising out of, connected with, or resulting from the rented equipment and / or its complementary tools or attachments. This includes, without limitations, the manufacture, selection, delivery, possession or use of the rented equipment.